Increasingly, today’s building engineers are recognizing the benefits of high-purity water in adiabatic (misting) and isothermal (boiling) humidification systems. Running this equipment with ordinary tap water requires frequent draining, flushing, and skimming. Even softening, which can provide a degree of relief, does not fully alleviate these maintenance headaches. In contrast, using high-purity (Reverse Osmosis (RO) / Deionized (DI)) water virtually eliminates any maintenance whatsoever on commercial humidifiers. This equates to less system downtime, less wasted effort, and extended equipment lifespans.
Water Control offers pre-packaged water supply solutions for commercial humidification equipment, featuring:
- 5 standard system sizes (fully customizable)
- All necessary pre-softening and pre-filtration equipment
- High quality membrane filtration (RO) units
- Hydropneumatic and/or atmospheric storage tanks
- 316 stainless steel delivery pumps
- Optional ultraviolet (UV) and submicron post-filtration
- All required valves, gauges, test ports, and controls
- Analog, digital, and SCADA input/output options
- Single-point electrical supply connections
- Equipment pre-wired, pre-plumbed, and secured to high quality, powder-coated aluminum skids
Need help with a high-purity water application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.
Want to get started right away? Fill out our online system questionnaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.