Throughout this website, you will find products marked with the green and blue Water-Aware seal.
This seal is our indication that there are potential LEED® points to be gained by specifying these products. Moreover, it is a sign of Water Control’s commitment to developing and pioneering the very latest, and “greenest,” in water conditioning and filtration technology. Products bearing the Water-Aware seal include:
- Water and salt-saving residential and commercial softeners
- Chemical-free residential and commercial iron filters
- Rainwater Reclamation Systems
- Non-chemical, non-backwashing Scale Elimination Systems (a greener alternative to commercial water softeners in many applications).
Water Control Corporation is dedicated to the well-being of the plumbing industry. Whether you are a mechanical engineer, designer, contractor, or wholesaler, you can count on our loyalty and our full support every step of the way.
Potential LEED® v4 Program Points:
- Integrative Process – 1 point
- Outdoor Water Use Reduction – pre-requisite + 1-2 points
- Indoor Water Use Reduction – pre-requisite + 2 – 7 points
- Cooling Tower Water Use – 1-2 points
- Rainwater Management – 1-3 points
- Regional Priority – up to 4 points