Water Control’s arsenal of residential water filtration treatment options go way beyond water softening. If you have a challenging water quality or safety issue, we probably have a solution.
With our broad base of knowledge and technologies, we can help you deal with any of the following contaminants (and more):
- Iron (ferric and ferrous)
- Low pH (acidic water)
- High pH (alkaline water)
- Hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor)
- Manganese (black staining)
- Tannins (yellow staining)
- Heavy metals (copper, aluminum, lead, zinc, etc.)
- VOC’s and other industrial pollutants
- Debris/suspended solids/turbidity
- Microorganisms (biological contaminants)
- Other organic and inorganic contaminants
Need help with a residential water filtration application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.