ASPE CEU Classes:
The following classes provide CEU or PDH hours for engineers and designers. Please contact Andrew Paulsen to schedule your class at our training facility or through a webinar.
- High-Purity Water Systems (Commercial) – .1 credit
- Water Reclamation (Commercial) – .1 credit
- Water Softening: Systems and Applications (Commercial) – .1 credit
- Controlling Legionella and Other Waterborne Pathogens – .1 credit
- Domestic Water Treatment A-Z – .1 credit
MN CEU Classes:
In the spirit of sharing knowledge Water Control is offering training courses which provide contractor CEU credits. We hold these courses in our training facility and utilize experienced staff as instructors. Participation in these classes allows MN-licensed contractors to gain State of MN-certified CEU credits which are required for license renewal.
The MN Department of Labor and Industry approves the following courses for continuing education credit:
- Water Softeners 101 – 2 credits (Technical)
- Commercial Water Softening: Systems and Applications – 2 credits (Technical)