ASPE CEU Classes:
The following classes provide CEU or PDH hours for engineers and designers. Please contact Andrew Paulsen to schedule your class at our training facility or through a webinar.
- Commercial High-Purity Water Systems – .1 credit
- Commercial Reclamation – .1 credit
- Commercial Water Softening: Systems and Applications – .1 credit
- Controlling Legionella and Other Waterborne Pathogens – .1 credit
- Domestic Water Treatment A-Z – .1 credit
MN CEU Classes:
In the spirit of sharing knowledge Water Control is offering training courses which provide contractor CEU credits. We hold these courses in our training facility and utilize experienced staff as instructors. Participation in these classes allows MN-licensed contractors to gain State of MN-certified CEU credits which are required for license renewal.
The following courses are approved for continuing education credit by the MN Department of Labor and Industry:
- Water Softeners 101 – 2 credits (Technical)
- Commercial Water Softening: Systems and Applications – 2 credits (Technical)