Iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide gas are problem elements often found in private well systems. BrassMaster Plus MEGAbite Iron Filters use oxygen injection to remove damaging minerals and unpleasant odors in a natural, effective, environmentally friendly manner.
Effective treatment of:
- Ferrous and Ferric Iron
- Hydrogen Sulfide Gas (sulfur/rotten egg smell)
- No pumps, harsh chemicals, or replaceable filters like those found in traditional systems
- Long-lasting media naturally cleaned with water and air every few days
- Cost of operation less than $10 per year!
- Insulated tank design eliminates condensation and inexpensive servicing
- Exclusive 5 year APM warranty for quick and inexpensive servicing
BrassMaster Plus MEGAbite Iron Filters Design
The MEGAbite water filtration system features a single filtration tank. Water is first exposed to an internal pocket of air, oxidizing dissolved iron, manganese, and sulfur out of solution. Using a special filtration media, it is then scrubbed of these offensive particles, producing clean, colorless, odorless water.
APM Modular Design
All models include our popular APM™ modular design, which eliminates the need for field service. Simply put the unit in bypass, pull two pins, remove the valve module, and replace it with one of our affordably priced, remanufactured APM modules. Send your old module back to us and receive a significant core credit.
Need help with a MEGAbite iron filter application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.