Generating and distributing large amounts of ultra-pure water can be a complicated business. Varying levels of input water quality, and varying requirements for output water quality mean that every system must be custom-designed and custom-built. WCC specializes in custom, packaged, turnkey, high-purity water systems. Let our staff of competent designers and technicians guide you through this process, from design to commissioning and service.
With over 45 years of experience in specialty water filtration solutions, we know exactly what’s involved in getting a customized system built and running. From initial water testing, to 3D design, spec-writing, and on-site commissioning, our team of experienced technicians takes the time to ensure that every detail is addressed. This is high-purity water made simple!
High-Purity Water Systems Features
- Comprehensive raw water testing/analysis
- System specifications, drawings (CAD® or Revit®), budgeting and submittals
- Packaged reverse osmosis / deionization (RO/DI) systems up to 200,000 gallons per day
- Pre-filtration and treatment equipment
- Storage vessels and delivery pumping packages
- High-purity loop treatment (UV and filtration)
- Commissioning and service
- Experience and knowledge in high purity system design for health care, HVAC, educational, industrial, and drinking water applications
Standard Assure IQ™ Controller
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Animated HMI touchscreen
- Component status and setpoint
- Multiple user logins
- Electronic maintenance reminders
- BAS integration (Modbus ready, BACnet upgradable)
- Trending information
- System alarms
- Extreme versatility for various operation requirements
High-Purity Water Systems Applications
- Medical sterilization equipment
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Ice and drinking water production
- Boiler feed
- Steam systems / Misting equipment
- Vehicle wash
- Agricultural / Food production
Need help with a High-Purity Water Systems application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.
Want to get started right away? Fill out our Commercial High-Purity Water Systems Design Questionnaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.