Join Our Team
Manufacturing Production Technician
JOB POSTING: Manufacturing Production Technician
You want to work here!
Since 1971, WCC (Water Control Corporation) has been helping architects, engineers, plumbing/mechanical contractors, and industry distributors to solve their clients’ difficult water problems. With our experience and complete commercial / residential offerings there are very few water issues we can’t effectively address.
Located just outside Minneapolis, MN, our team of professionals includes mechanical designers, engineers, CADTM/RevitTM technicians, controls experts, customer service specialists, service technicians, and outside sales staff. With a network of quality independent representatives around the USA and Canada, we can provide local-level service and solutions.
Beyond traditional water softening, WCC provides a huge array of treatment system options including ion exchange, membrane filtration, disinfection technologies, water reclamation packages, and pathogen control. End users of our equipment include local, state, and federal institutions, universities, health care providers, well-known InfoTech companies, homeowners, resort owners, and manufacturers both large and small.
WCC is a rapidly growing company in a very hot industry (water treatment). Our new technologies in the areas of reverse osmosis, water recycling, and pathogen control (taking the “bugs” out of drinking water) ensure that our growth will only continue to accelerate. This means many future career opportunities for our employees. Plus, we are 100% employee-owned (ESOP). Each year, employees receive shares. As the company grows, so do the share values. This means real wealth opportunities for everyone.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with profit sharing
- Life Insurance
- Growing, fast-paced fun company with a huge future, full of career opportunities.
Absolute possibility to grow with our Employee-Owned company, in wage and areas of responsibility.
We are seeking a Production Technician for Water Treatment Systems to join our team! You will build and repair commercial water treatment systems on our commercial High-Purity Water, Rainwater Reclamation, Filtration, and Water Softening systems.
- Build, repair, install, and adjust Commercial High-Purity Water, Rainwater Reclamation, High-Capacity Ultra Filtration, and Commercial Water Softening systems
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Ability to travel both regionally
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Qualifications: * Previous experience in fabricating water treatment systems or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work on your own to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Be detailed and hard working
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and word
How to Apply:
Interviews to begin over the next 1 – 2 weeks. At this point we seek to collect resumes and cover letters from qualified candidates. If interested, please submit your current resume/cover letter to Todd Wiles.
Thanks for your interest.
Click here to learn more about employee-owned companies.