Water Control “EFT” Series softeners feature 1” service connections, light duty electronic (dual-service) control valves, two (2) non-corrosive high-strength fiberglass mineral tanks, and long-lasting synthetic cation resin. This series is perfectly designed for smaller applications where 24 hour soft water is required. “EFT” Series softeners feature a dual tank, alternating system, allowing one tank to be in service at all times.
- Two Tank (Alternating): TWIN – ALT
- Steel Tank(s) (optional ASME Rating)
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted System (pre-plumbed, pre-wired system, mounted on heavy-duty skid)
- Accu-Pipe LS: Same as Accu-Pipe System, less skid base (piping/wiring only)
- Brine Silo (large volume salt storage / brine generation & delivery system)
- Salt Sock and Access Door (lockable) for blow-in salt delivery
Specialty Filter Options:
- Acid Neutralizer (Calcite)
- Additional media options available, call for details
Need help with a commercial water softening application?
Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.