BrassMaster Plus MEGAbite Iron Filters
Certified for: NSF 370, NSF 61, NSF 42 (iron and hydrogen sulfide)
Effective treatment of:
- Ferrous and Ferric Iron
- Hydrogen Sulfide Gas (sulfur/rotten egg smell)
- No pumps, harsh chemicals, or replaceable filters like those found in traditional systems
- Long-lasting media naturally cleaned with water and air every few days
- Cost of operation less than $10 per year!
- Insulated tank design eliminates condensation and inexpensive servicing
- Exclusive 5 year APM warranty for quick and inexpensive servicing
BrassMaster Plus MEGAbite Iron Filters Design
The MEGAbite water filtration system features a single filtration tank. Water is first exposed to an internal pocket of air, oxidizing dissolved iron, manganese, and sulfur out of solution. Using a special filtration media, it is then scrubbed of these offensive particles, producing clean, colorless, odorless water.
APM Modular Design
All models include our popular APM™ modular design, which eliminates the need for field service. Simply put the unit in bypass, pull two pins, and remove the valve module. Replace it with a new valve with a 3-year (BrassMaster) or 5-year (BrassMaster Plus) warranty.
If your unit is still in warranty and you believe you require a new valve, please contact your installer. If your unit is out of warranty, you can purchase a replacement valve at: https://shop.watercontrolinc.com/collections/replacement-modules