Commercial Water Softeners
WITH 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE WATER CONDITIONING AND PLUMBING INDUSTRIES, WCC CAN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE EQUIPMENT FOR VIRTUALLY ANY COMMERCIAL WATER SOFTENER APPLICATION.
We offer a complete line of services, including water testing, system sizing, BIM (Revit®), specification writing, delivery, setup, startup, and aftermarket service plans. We maintain a unique focus on mechanical engineers, wholesalers, contractors, and the commercial construction industry as a whole. Depend on us to provide quality, innovative solutions for all your commercial water softener treatment needs.
ALL UNITS FEATURE HEAVY DUTY ELECTRONIC CONTROL VALVES, NON-CORROSIVE HIGH-STRENGTH FIBERGLASS MINERAL TANKS (UPGRADABLE TO STEEL), AND LONG-LASTING SYNTHETIC CATION RESIN.
- Metered Regeneration
- Regenerates based on actual usage.
- Programmable timer override for media protection.
- Progressive Service
- Brings additional softener tanks online and offline according to GPM demand.
- Lead/lag functionality for continuous service and equal wear.
- Multiple Tank Systems
- Provide for Twin, Twin Alternating, Triplex, and Quad tank configurations, to cover a wide range of applications. 5-8 tank “XL” systems available.
- Pressure Gauges
- Facilitate real-time monitoring of flow performance.
- Sample Ports
- Allow for easy testing of water quality.
- Advanced Controllers
- Real-time diagnostics and data logging.
- Remote input and output options.
- Brine Reclamation
- Brine Silo System
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted Systems
Typical Commercial Water Softener Applications:
- Clinics, Hospitals
- Food Service
Want to get started right away? Fill out our online Commercial Water Softening Systems Questionaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.
For further information on our commercial softening packages, visit our individual system pages.