EFT Series Water Softeners
1″ SERVICE, LIGHT DUTY VALVES/DUAL TANK
WCC (Water Control Corporation) EFT Series water softeners feature 1” service connections, light duty electronic (dual-service) control valves, two (2) non-corrosive high-strength fiberglass mineral tanks, and long-lasting synthetic cation resin. We design this series for smaller applications requiring 24 hour soft water. Features a dual tank, alternating system which allows one tank to be in service at all times.
EFT Series Size Options:
- Two Tank (Alternating): TWIN – ALT
Additional EFT Series Water Softener Options:
- Steel Tank(s) (optional ASME Rating)
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted System (pre-plumbed*, pre-wired system, mounted on heavy-duty skid)
* Standard piping is grooved, type L copper, other materials available
- Accu-Pipe LS: Same as Accu-Pipe System, less skid base (piping/wiring only)
- Brine Silo (large volume salt storage / brine generation & delivery system)
- Salt Sock and Access Door (lockable) for blow-in salt delivery
Specialty Filter Options for EFT Series:
- Acid Neutralizer (Calcite)
- Additional water softener media options available, call for details
Want to get started with an EFT Series Water Softener? Fill out our online Commercial Softener Design Questionnaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.