Water Control EFT Series softeners feature 1” service connections, light duty electronic (dual-service) control valves, two (2) non-corrosive high-strength fiberglass mineral tanks, and long-lasting synthetic cation resin. This series is perfectly designed for smaller applications where 24 hour soft water is required. Features a dual tank, alternating system which allows one tank to be in service at all times.
EFT Series Size Options:
- Two Tank (Alternating): TWIN – ALT
- Steel Tank(s) (optional ASME Rating)
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted System (pre-plumbed*, pre-wired system, mounted on heavy-duty skid)
* Standard piping is grooved, type L copper, other materials available
- Accu-Pipe LS: Same as Accu-Pipe System, less skid base (piping/wiring only)
- Brine Silo (large volume salt storage / brine generation & delivery system)
- Salt Sock and Access Door (lockable) for blow-in salt delivery
Specialty Filter Options for EFT Series:
- Acid Neutralizer (Calcite)
- Additional media options available, call for details
Need help with a commercial water softener application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.
Want to get started right away? Fill out our online Commercial Water Softening Systems Questionaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.