Water Control HF Series softeners feature 3” service connections, large heavy duty electronic control valves, non-corrosive high-strength fiberglass mineral tanks, and long-lasting synthetic cation resin. This series is perfectly designed for apartments, hotels, commercial laundry, schools, hospitals, restaurants, industrial facilities, cooling towers, and other high flow/high capacity applications. Available options include single, twin, triplex, and quad systems. Steel resin tanks, progressive service, brine reclamation, and Accu-Pipe skid systems are also available.
HF Series Size Options:
- Single tank: SIMPLEX (MR)
- Two Tank: TWIN
- Two Tank (Alternating): TWIN – ALT
- Three Tank: TRIPLEX
- Four Tank: QUAD
- Progressive Service: Adds and removes tanks from service, based on flow demand
- Brine Reclamation: Re-uses brine solution for significant salt savings (approx 30%)
- Steel Tank(s) (optional ASME Rating)
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted System (pre-plumbed, pre-wired system, mounted on heavy-duty skid)
- Accu-Pipe LS: Same as Accu-Pipe System, less skid base (piping/wiring only)
- Brine Silo (large volume salt storage / brine generation & delivery system)
- Salt Sock and Access Door (lockable) for blow-in salt delivery
Specialty Filter Options for HF Series:
- Acid Neutralizer (Calcite)
- Additional media options available, call for details
- Real-time diagnostics
- Flow rates, totalizer, capacity, avg. usage, alarm history, and more
- Remote input for forced regeneration and regeneration lockout
- 2 programmable relays for auxiliary equipment, BAS indication, remote alarms, etc.
Need help with a commercial water softener application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.
Want to get started right away? Fill out our online Commercial Water Softening Systems Questionaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.