MF Series Water Softeners
1 ½” SERVICE, HEAVY DUTY VALVES/DUAL TANK
WCC (Water Control Corporation) MF Series softeners feature 1½” service connections, heavy duty electronic control valves, high-strength fiberglass-reinforced mineral tanks, and long-lasting synthetic cation resin. This series is perfectly designed for apartments, commercial laundry, schools, hospitals, industrial facilities, and cooling towers. Available options include single, twin, and triplex systems. Steel resin tanks, progressive service, brine reclamation, and Accu-Pipe skid systems are also available.
MF Series Size Options:
- Single tank: SIMPLEX (MR)
- Two Tank: TWIN
- Three Tank: TRIPLEX
Additional MF Series Water Softener Options:
- Brine Reclamation: Re-uses brine solution for significant salt savings (approx 30%)
- Steel Tank(s) (optional ASME Rating)
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted System (pre-plumbed, pre-wired system, mounted on heavy-duty skid)
- Accu-Pipe LS: Same as Accu-Pipe System, less skid base (piping/wiring only)
- Brine Silo (large volume salt storage / brine generation & delivery system)
- Salt Sock and Access Door (lockable) for blow-in salt delivery
Specialty Filter Options for MF Series:
- Acid Neutralizer (Calcite)
- Additional media options available, call for details
- Real-time diagnostics
- Flow rates, totalizer, capacity, avg. usage, alarm history, and more
- Remote input for forced regeneration and regeneration lockout
- 2 programmable relays for auxiliary equipment, BAS indication, remote alarms, etc.
Want to get started with an MF Series Water Softener? Fill out our online Commercial Softener Design Questionnaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.