MFT Series Water Softeners
1 ½” SERVICE, HEAVY DUTY VALVES/DUAL TANK
WCC (Water Control Corporation) MFT Series water softeners feature 1½” service connections, heavy duty electronic (dual-service) control valves, two (2) non-corrosive high-strength fiberglass mineral tanks, and long-lasting synthetic cation resin. This series is perfectly designed for apartments, hotels, commercial laundry, schools, hospitals, and other applications where 24 hour soft water is required. MFT Series softeners feature a dual tank, alternating system, allowing one tank to be in service at all times. Available options include steel resin tanks and specialty filtration systems.
- Two Tank (Alternating): TWIN – ALT
Additional Options for MFT Water Softeners:
- Steel Tank(s) (optional ASME Rating)
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted System (pre-plumbed, pre-wired system, mounted on heavy-duty skid)
- Accu-Pipe LS: Same as Accu-Pipe System, less skid base (piping/wiring only)
- Brine Silo (large volume salt storage / brine generation & delivery system)
- Salt Sock and Access Door (lockable) for blow-in salt delivery
Specialty Filter Options:
- Acid Neutralizer (Calcite)
- Additional media options available, call for details
Want to get started with an MFT Series water softener? Fill out our online Commercial Softener Design Questionnaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.