Water Control SF Series softeners feature 1” service connections, heavy duty electronic control valves, noncorrosive high-strength fiberglass mineral tanks, and long-lasting synthetic cation resin. This series is perfectly designed for retail spaces, restaurants, commercial laundry, and office complexes. Available options include steel resin tanks and specialty filtration systems.
SF Series Size Options:
- Single tank: SIMPLEX (MR)
- Steel Tank(s) (optional ASME Rating)
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted System (pre-plumbed, pre-wired system, mounted on heavy-duty skid)
- Accu-Pipe LS: Same as Accu-Pipe System, less skid base (piping/wiring only)
- Brine Silo (large volume salt storage / brine generation & delivery system)
- Salt Sock and Access Door (lockable) for blow-in salt delivery
Specialty Filter Options for SF Series:
- Acid Neutralizer (Calcite)
- Additional media options available, call for details
- Real-time diagnostics
- Flow rates, totalizer, capacity, avg. usage, alarm history, and more
- Remote input for forced regeneration and regeneration lockout
- 2 programmable relays for auxiliary equipment, BAS indication, remote alarms, etc.
Need help with a commercial SF Series water softener application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.
Want to get started right away? Fill out our online Commercial Water Softening Systems Questionaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.