SF Series Water Softeners
1″ SERVICE, HEAVY DUTY VALVES
WCC (Water Control Corporation) SF Series water softeners feature 1” service connections, heavy duty electronic control valves, high-strength fiberglass-reinforced mineral tanks, and long-lasting synthetic cation resin. This series is perfectly designed for retail spaces, restaurants, commercial laundry, and office complexes. Available options include steel resin tanks and specialty filtration systems.
SF Series Size Options:
- Single tank: SIMPLEX (MR)
Additional SF Series Water Softener Options:
- Steel Tank(s) (optional ASME Rating)
- Accu-Pipe Skid-Mounted System (pre-plumbed, pre-wired system, mounted on heavy-duty skid)
- Accu-Pipe LS: Same as Accu-Pipe System, less skid base (piping/wiring only)
- Brine Silo (large volume salt storage / brine generation & delivery system)
- Salt Sock and Access Door (lockable) for blow-in salt delivery
Specialty Filter Options for SF Series:
- Acid Neutralizer (Calcite)
- Additional media options available, call for details
- Real-time diagnostics
- Flow rates, totalizer, capacity, avg. usage, alarm history, and more
- Remote input for forced regeneration and regeneration lockout
- 2 programmable relays for auxiliary equipment, BAS indication, remote alarms, etc.
Want to get started with an SF Series Water Softener? Fill out our online Commercial Softener Design Questionnaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.
SF Series Water Softeners Brochure
Commercial Water Softeners Product Overview