Water Control offers a wide range of filtration technologies for the removal of suspended solids and sediment. Our array of solutions can tackle large solids ranging from 300 micron and higher (gross filtration), to unseen particles the size of a virus (Ultrafiltration and Electropositive Filtration). We couple this equipment with controls, piping, gauges, PLC’s, or whatever else the application requires. Our offering includes:
- Basket, Bag, & Cartridge Filters
- Backwashing Filters
- Multi-media / Sand Filters
- Rainwater and Greywater Pre-Filters
- Electropositive Cartridge Filters
- Ultrafiltration using Hollow Fiber Membrane Technology
Need help with a specialty treatment application for suspended solids or sediment removal? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.