As world-wide water resources become strained and the Green construction movement grows, the interest in wastewater recycling has grown exponentially. Reusing rainwater, condensate, or graywater on-site can have significant financial and environmental benefits. But it is not without significant health and financial risk. The key is to work with a partner who understands these risks and can provide complete technological solutions. With nearly two decades of experience in water reclamation systems, Water Control is that partner. We offer:
- Packaged, safe, turnkey systems for the recovery, storage, treatment, and delivery of reclaimed water to non-potable systems (including rainwater reuse)
- Systems for capture and recovery of rainwater, condensate, graywater, backwash water, concentrate, groundwater, and process water
- Viable water supplies for irrigation, heating/cooling systems, toilets, water features, and processes
- Monitored disinfection/filtration systems using UV, ozone, and chemical injection technologies
- Qualified professionals to simplify system design, purchasing, installation, commissioning, and maintenance
- Knowledge and experience from hundreds of installations
Need help with a rainwater treatment or other water reclamation application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.
Want to get started right away? Fill out our online system questionnaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.