WATER CONTROL IS YOUR ONE-STOP PROVIDER FOR CUSTOM-BUILT WATER RECLAMATION SYSTEMS. With over 45 years of experience in specialty water treatment solutions, we have the technical knowledge, expertise, and equipment needed to get your non-potable water recycling project off-the-ground. From initial site analysis, to 3D design, specwriting, and on-site commissioning, our team of qualified technicians will ensure that every detail is addressed.
As world-wide water resources become strained and the Green construction movement grows, the interest in wastewater recycling has grown exponentially. Reusing rainwater, condensate, or graywater on-site can have significant financial and environmental benefits. But it is not without significant health and financial risk. The key is to work with a partner who understands these risks and can provide complete technological solutions. With nearly two decades of experience in water reclamation systems, Water Control is that partner.
– Packaged, skid-mounted, turnkey water recycling systems simplify installation and maintenance
– Ultraviolet, Ozone, or Chemical treatment systems protect quality of water being delivered to fixtures/equipment and in storage tank
– Sensors and actuated valves ensure that only safe, sanitary recycled water is delivered – and that a backup supply is readily available when this is not possible
– Advanced Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) with Human-Machine Interface (HMI) and Building Automation System connectability provides versatile control and monitoring
WATER CONTROL SELECTS HIGH-QUALITY COMPONENTS FROM LEADING TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS, THEN CUSTOM-FABRICATES THEM INTO COMPLETE, “PLUG-AND-PLAY” PACKAGES THAT REQUIRE SIMPLE WATER, DRAIN, AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTION. WE THOROUGHLY TEST THE OPERATION AND INTEGRITY OF EACH OF OUR SYSTEMS PRIOR TO DELIVERY.
Standard Assure IQ™ Controller
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Animated HMI touchscreen
- Component status and setpoint
- Multiple user logins
- Electronic maintenance reminders
- BAS integration (Modbus ready, BACnet upgradable)
- Trending information
- System alarms
- Extreme versatility for various operation requirements
- UV disinfection with up to 3 monitored lamps
- Ozone (OZ) disinfection with ORP control
- Sodium Hypochlorite (CL) disinfection with ORP control
- “Recirculation-only” (RC) packages (delivery by separate booster pump)
- Auxiliary tanks and injector pumps for residual disinfectant or dye
- Self-backwashing (ACF) filters in lieu of standard bag filters
Need help with a rainwater treatment or other water reclamation application? Click the Rep Locator in the side bar to locate a local Water Control representative.
To get started, fill out our Water Reclamation Design Questionnaire. Once submitted, our team will arrange everything.